Woodland Golf Course

Type: Public
Greens: Bent Grass
Fairways: Bent Grass

Driving range: No

The Woodland Golf Course welcomes golfers to a track that will satisfy all levels of golfer, make for a fun family day out or serve as a tune-up far out of the line of view of those sharks at the country club.

The nine-hole Woodland Golf Course is a par-34 course measuring 2,206 yards. Tee off on a par 4 that plays to 234 yards from the White tee, and that about sets the theme for the course: par-4 holes, 200-something yards, at least until the seventh hole, one of two par-4 holes that comes in at just over 300 yards, this one at 314 yards from the White tee. The ninth hole is the other long hole, at 304 yards from the White tee.

There are plenty of deals available for juniors or seniors or depending on the day of the week.

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/17/2017

"Terrible"

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/22/2015
Previously played Played with a group Used cart Played 9 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

Absolutely absurd to take 3 hours to play 9 holes on a cart. Tee time was 1:04 but we tee'd off at 1:33 because the older gentleman running the clubhouse doesn't know how to work a computer and wouldn't accept friendly suggestions at help. Honestly, he was a jerk. No one in front of us, no one behind and it took the better part of 20 minutes to check-in. I think his name was Carl.

When it was brought to Carl's attention that there wasn't a starter to give us a cart, he acted as if we were inconveniencing him and only offered we should look for her. Thanks Carl. I kind've wanted to fight Carl at this point, but he probably would have beat me since he served in WWII and is part of the greatest generation. I respect Carl for that.

It's safe to say I wont play Woodland GC again.

Sincerely,
Bobby Brackets

Quality of food & beverage: Poor

"seniors friendly"

graytom's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/24/2015
First time playing Played with a group Used cart Played 9 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

The course was nice but short and lots of waiting. I would have enjoyed the course more if the pace of play was faster 9 holes took over 2and 1/2 hours

Quality of food & beverage: Average

"Woodland"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/22/2015

The course was not in the best condition. Par is 72. Its a short course. If you don't get charged more than $10 you are getting your moneys worth.

"No enforcement, organization"

alexhawke's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/24/2014

I have played here 5-6 times and golf in general 2 times a week on avg. Easy course, great for a quick round. OK conditions, especially for a rec course.

However, poorly staggered tee times. Foot golf has ruined this place and I will NEVER play here again. 30 screaming kids on the course, running around with little to no supervision. No enforcement for pace of play. They literally allow players to bounce from hole to hole to avoid the foot-golfers. I had enough when 2 men in jeans with little to no idea of what was going on "cut" me and my friend on the 5th hole. Their excuse being they are trying to play around the soccer..... With no consideration to the already horrible place of play. I kept my cool until this rockstar drove his ball approx 40 yards and thats when I left. I informed the staff and got a "sorry" no further action taken.... booked on golfnow...took 15 min to get a simple raincheck... hopefully I can use it at another rec course...otherwise it will go to waste because I will not be back to woodland.

"Sunday Morning"

dokum's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/20/2014
First time playing Played with a group Used cart Played 9 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

Not overly crowded. After 12 Noon course mostly emptied out.