Wekiva Golf Club

Caddies: No

Walking allowed: No
Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed

Championship 72 6849 yards 73.2 128

Location is in the 'burbs convenient to the city worth the drive   Great for locals seniors beginners   Challenges include bunkers undulating greens narrow fairways   Great for drinks brunch watching the game

"Awesome Course"

tv501446's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/13/2020

Great course always in good condition, coupled with an awesome staff, keeps it a favorite.

Thank you.

Commented on 10/19/2020

We're so glad you enjoyed your last round with us, tv501446! We truly appreciate the support and look forward to seeing you again soon.

"Sam K"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/13/2020

If the staff can take care some of weeds on fairway and patch more grass on bare spots, the course will look beautiful.

Commented on 10/14/2020

We're glad to see you enjoyed your golf experience with us, ShiouSan. We also appreciate your feedback for improvements and hope to see you at the course again soon!

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/06/2020

Commented on 10/08/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Wekiva Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star review and hope you join us for another round soon!

guitar58's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/05/2020

Commented on 10/08/2020

steviesteve3's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/01/2020

Commented on 10/13/2020

Your review is important to us, steviesteve3. Thank you for sharing your 4-star experience and we look forward to seeing you again at the course soon!

"Great Day"

12schorejs's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/26/2020

course was in better than average condition. Players were courteous. By myself and 3 sets allowed me to play through

Commented on 09/30/2020

Hi 12schorejs, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 4 stars! Thank you for playing Wekiva Golf Club and we hope to have you back again soon.

"I like this course"

rnglover's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/22/2020
Previously played Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

This course needs a little work, weeds on fairways and some dead spots on a few gteens though overall in pretty good shape. I would play here more often but it is way cross town for me and bad with traffic. The course plays fairly long but most of the fairways are wide and the greens large. I would not recommend driving a long way to play there but if you are nearby, it is worth checking out

Commented on 09/24/2020

Hi rnglover, thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us 3-stars. We're going to pass along your feedback to the staff for any improvements, but we appreciate you making the trip to play Wekiva Golf Club. We hope to have you back for an even better round soon!

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/21/2020
Previously played Used cart Wet weather Verified Purchaser

Commented on 09/22/2020

Hi ShiouSan, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 4-stars. Thank you for playing Wekiva Golf Club!

"Bounce back Surprise"

Nihonsei75's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/03/2020

Course was great today! Greens rolling true and rough was up a bit even playing behind the mowers. Your gonna wanna keep it in the fairway or lose a ball (I was playing as a single, no extra eyes). They're making moves out there and it's showing! Very Covid aware, go burn some calories. Big respect to club staff and grounds crew, Thanks for all what y'all do!

Commented on 09/04/2020

Thank you for your 5-star rating and great support, Nihonsei75! We're so glad you enjoyed your recent round. Please join us again soon, and thanks for choosing Wekiva Golf Club!

"Slow play."

ras1954's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/02/2020
Previously played Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

Will not be back until they stop allowing the 5somes that hold up everyone on course and will not let anyone play through.

Commented on 09/04/2020

Thank you for reviewing the course, ras1954, however we apologize for any delay of play during your recent round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve, as our team works hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve by using your comments for guidance. Thank you for playing Wekiva Golf Club, and we hope to see you for a better golf experience soon.

pbw22222's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/02/2020

I've been playing with Cobra for many years and I was a little disappointed that they haven't kept it up well as busy as they are. They put 5 sums out and they won't let you play through the greens are messed up staff was great price was good but not a great experience overall

Commented on 09/11/2020

Maybe try Callaway or Taylor Made. I don’t like Cobra either.

Commented on 09/03/2020

Hi pbw22222, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, however, we're very sorry to hear your recent experience with us did not meet our usual expectations. We take customer feedback very seriously and can assure you we are committed to providing our golfers with a valuable golf experience. We would like the chance to discuss these concerns with you further, so please feel free to reach out to our team in the golf shop. We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back for a much-improved round soon.

"Overpriced"

rynomillhouse's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/23/2020

The rate this course charges (9 or 18 holes) is ridiculous for the area. There are 7 or 8 courses within minutes from Wekiva that are in the $25-35 range and just as nice or better. $30 for 9 and nearly double for 18 is not worth it in my opinion. Highest fees for a public course...explains why the practice range was packed and the course was empty.

My cart had a huge rip in the seat cover. The revenue doesn’t seem to make it back into the facilities.

Staff are always friendly and the course is in playable condition. Most greens and fairways are good, not great.

Commented on 08/25/2020

Hi rynomillhouse, thank you for leaving us with your feedback, however, we're sorry to hear your recent experience with us may not have met expectations. We truly value our customer experience, so your review is important to us and has been escalated to our team. We will make note and hope to see you back for an improved golf experience soon.

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/17/2020

Commented on 08/18/2020

Hi u314160526916, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future!

"Great price & friendly staff"

Robbie1691612's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/07/2020

The club practicing social distancing and everyone has a mask on. I was greeted as soon as I entered the building. The gentleman asked if it was my first time (which it was) and explained the course layout. Pleasant experience

Commented on 08/10/2020

Robbie1691612, thank you for your kind words and 5-star review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great golf experience. Thanks for choosing Wekiva Golf Club.

"Customer Service Contrast"

tomt32707's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/04/2020
Previously played Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

The course was as expected, nice layout but has seen better conditions. I had a 12:08 tee time and arrived at the course at 11:30 only to be told by the clubhouse attendant (David, I think) that I could not have a cart and to come back in 20 minutes. I said this has never been the case and he said it has always been the rule and tried to show me a laminated paper, which I refused to read. There was literally no one on the tee or waiting to tee off and several carts were available. Apparently we were being held to wait for two singles to go out at the same time. This was verified by the singles as well. After the round we tried to get a drink in the lounge but the carpet was being cleaned and the lounge was closed. However, the waitress (Linda) was just about to leave and insisted on getting us drinks and cups of ice even though she was probably off the clock which we thought was extremely nice of her. Amazing contrast in perception of customer service. Thank you, Linda!

"Saturday in the Park"

Watgoose's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/25/2020
Previously played Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

Played a three hour round of golf with two friends. Course was in good shape . A fair amount of grass in most fairways. Greens were nice...not too fast.......rolled very true for the most part. Everyone in our group made some decent length putts. Some tee boxes lacked some grass but using a tee negates that concern. An enjoyable day at Wekiva. All the workers were very kind.

Commented on 07/27/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Wekiva Golf Club. We truly appreciate your 4-star feedback and hope you join us for another round soon!

"golfing wekiva"

u720687807's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/24/2020
First time playing Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

Course was well maintained, open but many holes had a lot of distance so not as easy as it looked. Greens were excellent. I would play this course again soon.

Commented on 07/27/2020

"value"

1sharkman's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/19/2020
Previously played Used cart Hot weather

We have played this course for years ,and I don't know what planet there on right now charging that much for that course in that kind of condition . The tee boxes were terrible ,some of the greens were terrible! ,the course is a good layout ,enjoy playing there but no where worth 57.00 dollars maybe 30.00 max. We played Shingle Creek for 49.00 and its 5 times the course and perfect condition , dont rip people off and over charge

Commented on 07/20/2020

Hi 1sharkman, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. However, we're very sorry to hear your recent experience with us did not meet expectations as this is by no means the standard we aim to achieve. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes, but please feel free to contact our staff in the pro shop so we may discuss any concerns with you further. We value your support over the years and hope we have the chance to welcome you back for a much-improved golf experience soon.

"Good Course"

pghkid68's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/10/2020

Nice course. Not to challenging. No person riding around with snacks.

Commented on 07/13/2020

Hi pghkid68, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 4 stars! We do aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome this kind of feedback for improvements. We hope to see you for an even better round soon.

"Getting better"

ras1954's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/08/2020
Previously played Used cart Wet weather Verified Purchaser

Getting better. Played Wekiva about a month ago and was in bad shape, tee boxes and greens in poor condition. Much improved. Greens had been punched but the holes were much smaller than other courses had less effect on putts. Pace of play was good because for the 1st time in several rounds there I wasn't stuck behind one of their infamous 5somes!

Commented on 07/13/2020

Hi ras1954, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we're glad you're enjoying our course improvements. Our team works hard to ensure a valuable golf experience for our customers, and we will continue to work towards improvements by using your feedback for guidance. We hope to welcome you back for a 4- or 5-star round soon!