Eagle Vines Golf Club

4.1651941176 4.2 stars from 5 (655)

Write Review

Year built: 2004
Type: Semi-Private

Clubs: No

Dress code: Proper golf attire.

Eagle Vines Vineyards & Golf Club is tucked away in the foothills of Napa Valley, offering one of the most scenic courses in the area. It is also considered by many locals to be one of the most challenging. Every hole on the golf course provides stunning views of the surrounding vineyards. The layout sprawls across gently rolling hills that weave through stands of mature cherry and oak trees, shimmering waterfalls, and meandering creeks. The golf course offers challenging multi-tiered greens and postage-stamp landing areas that demand well placed iron shots. The memorable seventh hole features an even more difficult island green. There are also some tricky fairways that seem much more open than they are. Eagle Vines numerous risk-reward opportunities that will have golfers using every club in their bag.

Location is worth the drive convenient to the city near local attractions   Great for advanced golfers wildlife/ scenic views locals   Challenges include water hazards undulating greens bunkers   Great for drinks 19th hole scenic views patio dining

"Beautiful and challenging course"

lisesmith's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/05/2019

I would recommend this course for anyone going to the Napa Sonoma area if the are wanting to play golf. We played 18 holes in 4 hours so pace of play was very good.

Commented on 06/06/2019

Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

"Challenging and beautiful"

rwang04's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/29/2019

Eagle Vines is a course favorite for our foursome! This is an extremely well-maintained course, with a nice layout that includes grapevines. It is challenging and fun to play. The pace of play was as expected for a Wednesday morning. We never had to wait to tee off. We were able to keep the group in front of us in sight, as the group behind us also paced us approximately an entire hole behind (therefore, they didn't wait for us either!). The greens were in excellent condition and the tee boxes were relatively clean.

Commented on 06/11/2019

Hi. We appreciate you leaving a detailed review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Eagle Vines!

"Challenging Course for mid-handicapper"

arevir71's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/28/2019

Me and my golf buddies have played this course before and we love the set-up and overall condition of the course. we all agreed that for the money we payed for the green fee, it was worth it. Also, the staff was very friendly and so we will keep coming back to play here.

Commented on 05/30/2019

Hi. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Eagle Vines!

"One of my most favorite golf courses"

Valdarno's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/27/2019

One of my most favorite golf courses

They do however need to rake the bunkers

Too much hard pan in too many bunkers

Commented on 05/29/2019

Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We appreciate the minor feedback. Please book another round with us soon!

"Great course"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/27/2019

Love eagle vines!! Great course !! Fairways dialed in. Greens smooth and rolling true. Beautiful wildlife too!!! We played with a couple good guys. Jeff and mark. Hope to see you guys out there again!!!! I’m keeping up with my friend Douggiefresh with my NEW M5 DRIVER!!!! That’s also highly recommend!! Until next time!! Ciao!

Commented on 05/28/2019

Hi. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. Glad you had a great time! We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Eagle Vines!

Val7047660's avatar

Commented on 05/28/2019

Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating of us here at Eagle Vines GC! We hope you book another round with us soon.

"Outstanding staff"

bogeyman84's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/23/2019

The course is well-maintained, with an excellent layout that is challenging and fair. The staff at the pro shop and the snack bar were extremely friendly and helpful. Keep up the great work.

Commented on 05/24/2019

"First View of Course"

John2787360's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/13/2019
First time playing Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

The course offers many challenging holes. Overall, I say it is a very good test of your game. However, the conditions of the course was not up to the layout. Tees were fair. neither they nor the fairways had been cut. Greens were good and fast. Took sometime to figure them out. Looking forward to giving it another shot in the near future and see how things have changed. One other thing with the exception of the 1st hole all the trips are basically packed dirt.

Commented on 05/14/2019

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing!

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/12/2019
Previously played Used cart

great layout. Seeing how we are coming off a lot of rain the course was in good shape. It will only bet better too. great views and wild life. We did not get to see the family of otters this time on Hole 16/17. I hope that they can improve some of the bunkers though. They could use some sand. The greens are fair. I like the robot service on the course. I will try it out the next time I play there. It was not running on Mother's Day do to the Kitchen dedicating its time to serving the Mother's day crowd. I herd that it was great service as well. See you soon

Commented on 06/05/2019

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon at Eagle Vines GC!

"Excellent"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/12/2019

Course is excellent nice view of the wine country friendly environment.

Commented on 05/14/2019

Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating of us here at Eagle Vines! Please book another round with us soon!

"Good, but could be great"

benskyrme's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/12/2019

Had a very enjoyable round today in perfect, if slightly breezy, conditions.

We got round in a little over 4 and 3/4 hours, which isn’t bad for a course like this on a busy weekend (Mother’s Day).

The greens were a little patchy in colour having been aerated a few weeks ago, but they ran very true. My only real concern about the course was the condition of the bunkers. It seems odd to put so much effort into a course, only to have the bunkers full of weeds. The sand wasn’t the best either, but pulling up a few weeds would have made a big difference.

Other than that, my biggest gripe was the same as the last time we played - I.e. the lack of toilet facilities out on the course. There is a ports-potty, but it’s not something anyone, but especially the ladies in our group, want to use - especially in the summer.

Overall, though, a fun day out.

Commented on 05/14/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Eagle Vines Golf Club! We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon!

dalesoria50's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/08/2019

Commented on 05/09/2019

Hi. We are sad to see we were sub-par on your visit. Please contact the pro-shop to share with us your experience so we can make things right!

"Deal or no deal"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/04/2019

Great course the pace of play is great

The green fast and good condition

Commented on 05/07/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for reviewing us. We are glad you had a great time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Eagle Vines Golf Club!

"Very nice"

Orchardsgolfer's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/03/2019

Course was in nice shape. Greens were very fast. Pace of play slow due to tournament in front of us. But it’s always a challenging course and fun to play

Commented on 05/06/2019

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Eagle Vines Golf Club!

lennymedina's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/27/2019

Commented on 04/29/2019

Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon here at Eagle Vines Golf Club.

"Fair Course, should be in better shape for the money"

jeffreya's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/22/2019

It's too bad that the course is not maintained better. The layout is interesting and there are some good holes on both nines but the rough is not well kept, the traps are dirt rather than sand. Fairways are fair and greens are ok. This could be a good course if they were able to put some money into it and were able to maintain it better.

Commented on 04/23/2019

Hi Jeffrey! Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note of it as we hope to see you back!

"Nice course specially thé back nine..."

Jeanclaude4903662's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/16/2019

Good conditions. Nice proshop..interesting holes..except ones along Highway...

Commented on 04/22/2019

Hello. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon!

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/14/2019

The course grass was not very good. Fairways were very high

Commented on 04/15/2019

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

"Good ourse"

gelmaniti's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/14/2019

Conditions are good. Pace was good Mayberry bec of the Masters on TV.. no complaints. Enjoyed the round.

"Return after ten years"

ouboming's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/06/2019

I played Eaglevines ten years ago and came back for a second tasting. This is a beautiful course with spanning views of the vineyards your playing through. There are many elevation changes and shot making holes. I played early and there was a heavy dew. This made the course play longer than you might expect. The rough is tough when dry and brutal when wet. Even balls in the fairway stopped short. The greens were very smooth and rolled true. They are hard so holding from a long shot was a challenge. I didn’t use it, but they have a ground based drone that will bring food to you. In addition to the cart service.

Commented on 04/15/2019

Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review of our golf course. We appreciate you taking the time and hope you will let us know if you ever need anything while you are here. Come back and see us again very soon for more of the best golf in town