Eagle Vines Golf Club

Write Review

Year built: 2004
Type: Semi-Private

Clubs: No

Dress code: Proper golf attire.

Eagle Vines Vineyards & Golf Club is tucked away in the foothills of Napa Valley, offering one of the most scenic courses in the area. It is also considered by many locals to be one of the most challenging. Every hole on the golf course provides stunning views of the surrounding vineyards. The layout sprawls across gently rolling hills that weave through stands of mature cherry and oak trees, shimmering waterfalls, and meandering creeks. The golf course offers challenging multi-tiered greens and postage-stamp landing areas that demand well placed iron shots. The memorable seventh hole features an even more difficult island green. There are also some tricky fairways that seem much more open than they are. Eagle Vines numerous risk-reward opportunities that will have golfers using every club in their bag.

Location is worth the drive convenient to the city near local attractions   Great for advanced golfers wildlife/ scenic views locals   Challenges include water hazards undulating greens bunkers   Great for drinks 19th hole scenic views patio dining

"Good ourse"

gelmaniti's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/14/2019

Conditions are good. Pace was good Mayberry bec of the Masters on TV.. no complaints. Enjoyed the round.

Commented on 04/15/2019

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

"Seen better days"

dtparr's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/12/2019

This course seems to be struggling. Lots of weeds, daisies everywhere , bunkers need help and greens were mushy and bumpy.

Commented on 07/15/2019

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

"Eagle Vines"

Svanwinkle17's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/07/2019

Beautiful golf course at the south end of the Napa Valley plays through the Vineyards needs to work on the quality of their greens

Commented on 07/08/2019

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Eagle Vines GC!

"Greens are TERRIBLE!"

thebirdman1's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/05/2019

There is some kind of fungus that looks like ringworm on the greens. They have also been punched recently. Avoid until they fix the putting surface.

Commented on 07/09/2019

Hello. Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1-star. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. We always appreciate the feedback and we will pass it along to our team. We hope you give us another try soon.

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/01/2019

Commented on 07/02/2019

"One of the best I've played!"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/30/2019

Played here for the first time with my parents and we all absolutely loved it! Staff was exceptional and friendly which really set the mood for the round ahead.

Course is laid out really well and is challenging with the long distance, bodies of water and sloping greens on a few holes. Views of the course and the overall visuals are really beautiful with all the vineyards, wildlife and flowers.

Only things we wish are improved are the tee boxes as some were worn down and the bunkers being hard and rocky. Other than that, the twilight rate for this course makes it absolutely worth it as my folks and I will be back!

Commented on 07/02/2019

Hi! We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Eagle Vines!

"Bad Experience"

rmartin1029's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/29/2019

Really bad experience today. Pace was understandably slow several holes ahead, but the group behind us hit into us on a few occasions (possibly due to the pace of the other groups in front?). Our cart was nearly hit twice. They never apologized. No marshal on the course to supervise. Never going here if this is the types of players on the course!

"Really bad experience - No Marshall to report to"

rmartin1029's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/29/2019

Really bad experience today. Pace was understandably slow several holes ahead, but the group behind us hit into us on a few occasions (possibly due to the pace of the other groups in front?). No Marshall. Our cart was nearly hit twice. Never going here if this is the types of players on the course!

Commented on 07/09/2019

Hello. Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1-star. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. We always appreciate the feedback. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop. We hope to see you again soon.

"A real treat..."

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/21/2019

This is a spectacular course in an amazing setting.

Commented on 06/24/2019

Hi, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Eagle Vines Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

jerryfestejo's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/21/2019

None's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/18/2019

Commented on 06/20/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Eagle Vines Golf Club. We appreciate your 5-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

"One of my Favorite Courses"

arevir71's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/18/2019

Need I say more except for the fact that we have played this course more than five times and we will keep coming back to play... The course is well maintained and the view is spectacular.

Commented on 06/20/2019

Hi arevir71. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back for another enjoyable round at Eagle Vines Golf Club!

"Beautiful and challenging course"

lisesmith's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/05/2019

I would recommend this course for anyone going to the Napa Sonoma area if the are wanting to play golf. We played 18 holes in 4 hours so pace of play was very good.

Commented on 06/06/2019

Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

"Challenging and beautiful"

rwang04's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/29/2019

Eagle Vines is a course favorite for our foursome! This is an extremely well-maintained course, with a nice layout that includes grapevines. It is challenging and fun to play. The pace of play was as expected for a Wednesday morning. We never had to wait to tee off. We were able to keep the group in front of us in sight, as the group behind us also paced us approximately an entire hole behind (therefore, they didn't wait for us either!). The greens were in excellent condition and the tee boxes were relatively clean.

Commented on 06/11/2019

Hi. We appreciate you leaving a detailed review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Eagle Vines!

"Challenging Course for mid-handicapper"

arevir71's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/28/2019

Me and my golf buddies have played this course before and we love the set-up and overall condition of the course. we all agreed that for the money we payed for the green fee, it was worth it. Also, the staff was very friendly and so we will keep coming back to play here.

Commented on 05/30/2019

Hi. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Eagle Vines!

"One of my most favorite golf courses"

Valdarno's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/27/2019

One of my most favorite golf courses

They do however need to rake the bunkers

Too much hard pan in too many bunkers

Commented on 05/29/2019

Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We appreciate the minor feedback. Please book another round with us soon!

"Great course"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/27/2019

Love eagle vines!! Great course !! Fairways dialed in. Greens smooth and rolling true. Beautiful wildlife too!!! We played with a couple good guys. Jeff and mark. Hope to see you guys out there again!!!! I’m keeping up with my friend Douggiefresh with my NEW M5 DRIVER!!!! That’s also highly recommend!! Until next time!! Ciao!

Commented on 05/28/2019

Hi. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. Glad you had a great time! We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Eagle Vines!

Val7047660's avatar

Commented on 05/28/2019

Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating of us here at Eagle Vines GC! We hope you book another round with us soon.

"Outstanding staff"

bogeyman84's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/23/2019

The course is well-maintained, with an excellent layout that is challenging and fair. The staff at the pro shop and the snack bar were extremely friendly and helpful. Keep up the great work.

Commented on 05/24/2019

"First View of Course"

John2787360's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/13/2019
First time playing Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

The course offers many challenging holes. Overall, I say it is a very good test of your game. However, the conditions of the course was not up to the layout. Tees were fair. neither they nor the fairways had been cut. Greens were good and fast. Took sometime to figure them out. Looking forward to giving it another shot in the near future and see how things have changed. One other thing with the exception of the 1st hole all the trips are basically packed dirt.

Commented on 05/14/2019

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing!

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/12/2019
Previously played Used cart

great layout. Seeing how we are coming off a lot of rain the course was in good shape. It will only bet better too. great views and wild life. We did not get to see the family of otters this time on Hole 16/17. I hope that they can improve some of the bunkers though. They could use some sand. The greens are fair. I like the robot service on the course. I will try it out the next time I play there. It was not running on Mother's Day do to the Kitchen dedicating its time to serving the Mother's day crowd. I herd that it was great service as well. See you soon

Commented on 06/05/2019

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon at Eagle Vines GC!