Falcon's Fire Golf Club

GPS: Yes

Practice bunker: Yes

Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed

Location is near local attractions convenient to the city worth the drive   Great for advanced golfers locals a weekend splurge   Challenges include bunkers water hazards undulating greens   Great for drinks patio dining brunch

Darryl8170015's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/29/2020

The course was lush and green from overseeding. Pace of play was great. My only issue was the greens were average and slow.

"Very good experience and fair price"

tomandian's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/27/2020

We enjoyed the course. The price was fair relative to the quality of the facilities. A larger pitching green and lower rough are our only recommendations. Will definitely play FF again.

"Not worth the money."

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/27/2020

Course not manicured. Deep fairways and rough. Greens not mowed. Staff unfriendly (except for the cart girl). Tee time confusion.

Back to eagle creek for me.

uQIZB6651QI's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/24/2020

uQIZB6651QI's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/24/2020

"Slow play"

rich1111's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/23/2020

The play was terrible. Slow is hardly the word. Watching syrup going up hill. No rangers groups sent incorrectly. Great course but double up twosomes and don’t let two or three go along. Slows everything. 5 hour rounds should never be allowed.

"Good course"

JDBJDB's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/19/2020

I enjoyed this course. Some challenging holes but nothing unfair or over-penalizing. I actually replayed. Enjoyed it except for the soft and deep rough, where I lost two balls on hole #10 and I assume the balls plugged. Cut the rough!

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this positive review! At Hampton Golf, we place a premium on customer satisfaction. Receiving positive feedback like yours reinforces the investments we are proud to make in our phenomenal people and systems that we hope ensure the best possible experience for our guests. Thank you again, and we look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

"Great time"

jondye1's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/19/2020

Staff was able to let me get off the tee first. I was able to get 18 in 2:45. Course was in good condition coming out of over seed.. Falcons Fire is a must play when ever I’m in the Orlando area. The staff has always been helpful and friendly each time I’ve played.

Good afternoon,

We are elated to hear that you had a satisfactory experience with us. We work tirelessly to ensure that our service and facilities are beyond your expectations upon arrival, as we believe in creating an environment that allows you to not only have a good time, but make lasting memories. Your positive feedback allows us to continue to build and grow with our consumer base so we can continue to optimize each special opportunity to make you happy. Thank you again for your business.

Sincerely,

"Great course!"

u762020160's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/19/2020

From the valet parking to the well stocked pro shop this course was a pleasure to play. The course is in magnificent condition and the greens were well cared for. This course is a winner!

Good morning,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We take great pride in our customer service and the experience we deliver. Receiving feedback of all kinds is very much appreciated by our staff as we strive to continue to maximize the opportunity you allow us to entertain, and satisfy our guests. However, receiving reviews like yours are the most rewarding, as they reinforce our tireless efforts to deliver an excellent product. Sincere thanks from our entire staff, and we hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Hampton Golf Management

"Everything was great, except......."

ocsportsnut's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/17/2020

I've always wanted to play Falcon's Fire because it always looked incredible when driving by and finally got the chance. The course itself is very lush and green with wide fairways. The day I played the range was closed due to recent heavy rain(I personally didn't remember it raining that much) and there was a 90 degree rule. I'll assume the course doesn't hold water very well or dry out quickly as the fairways were longer than I'd expect and there was serious water in some bunkers. The greens are tricky, but I like the challenge of trying to figure out breaks.

Overall, I'll say the course would absolutely be worth the money as long as it hasn't rained a lot recently and I plan on playing again later in the year to see if my hypothesis is correct.

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. Your comments and feedback are extremely important to us. We appreciate you pointing out the positive aspects of your experience, and appreciate even more your feedback on how we may improve. We place a premium on our staff’s attentiveness and diligence when it comes to each one of our customers and their individual experiences, for which we are solely responsible. We are hard at work attending to your grievances, and hope to receive the opportunity to impress you in the future.

"Environmental surcharge"

tviyaran's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/16/2020

Its a great lay out course and should have been better rated if all staffs are more friendly from vallet to the pro shop. We booked and pay 25% thru golf now and total due at course $70 for 2 golfers but was charged $6 extra for environmental surcharge

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/13/2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this positive review. At Hampton Golf, we place a premium on customer satisfaction. Receiving positive feedback like yours reinforces the investments we are proud to make in our phenomenal people and systems that we hope ensure the best possible experience for our guests. Thank you again, and we look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

"Ruff In the faiway"

Dbkck38's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/13/2020

Because of all rain fairways were uncut making playing in the fairway was really playing from the ruff all day. Not clubs fault

"Not in great shape"

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/11/2020

Course was a bit rough, greens were terribly slow and tee boxes have seen better days. All the rain has not helped this course as it was a swamp. Maybe not the best time to play this course, would consider doing it again in dryer weather

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/08/2020

Darock73's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/06/2020

The course was in good condition, except for the Tee boxes. The other drawback was cartpath only

"Underwhelming Course"

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/05/2020
First time playing Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

With a name like Falcon's Fire I expected something special. It's not a bad course but there is absolutely nothing special about it. Just about every hole is completely flat and either goes straight or a little to the right or left. I have no problem paying $75 for a round of golf should the course merit it but, I would play this course again only if I had no other choice. I paid $50 with online fees and there are other courses that cost the same or less that have better layouts and are more scenic than Falcon's Fire.

The staff was friendly. Understandably during Covid there was a skeleton crew but they were very nice. I was a little upset that I saw a woman driving a refreshment cart around the part of the course I could see while I warmed up on the range but then when I played I didn't see her for the entire round. I had to interrupt my round and march up to the clubhouse next to the tenth to buy some beverages.

Course Layout: Poor

"A Must Play Course"

cfilary12n0's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/03/2020
Previously played Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

Many tee box options for golfers of all skill level. Great condition. A must play when in the Orlando area.

Kind Regards,

"Poor Service."

mjohnson83's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/01/2020

#1. They moved my tee time that was confirmed you GOLFNOW 30 minutes later without informing me. They said the GM made the decision so his friends could play.

#2. They forced people to share carts. They told me the law allows them to do it and if I didn’t like it, I could pay extra for my own cart.

#3. They claimed they overseeded and we would have to go cart path only. I’m a disabled vet and they wouldn’t let us drive to my ball.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent experience with us. We are saddened to learn of the challenges you encountered and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly. We place a premium on our staff’s attentiveness and diligence when it comes to each one of our customers and their individual experiences, for which we are responsible. Please reach out to us directly at info@hampton.golf . We look forward to hearing from you.

Our Sincerest Regards,

Hampton Golf Management

"Great course but call ahead"

Breakingparsince88's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/01/2020

Played today, overall good course. The course was just overseeded and all 18 holes were cart path only.

It wasn't mentioned anywhere on Golfnow or the courses FB or web page. I wouldn't have driven half way across town to play 18 holes of cart path only golf, that's crazy.

Commented on 11/03/2020

Good morning,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. Your comments and feedback are extremely important to us. We appreciate you pointing out the positive aspects of your experience, and appreciate even more your feedback on how we may improve. We are hard at work attending to your grievances, and hope to receive the opportunity to impress you in the future!