Deer Track Golf Course

Dress code: Colared shirt required

Location is worth the drive in the 'burbs   Great for locals seniors advanced golfers   Challenges include water hazards bunkers forced carries   Great for drinks

mole151's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/07/2019

"Good course bad maintenance"

Cody7125910's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/21/2019

The mowers I understand have to do there job, but every time I play here I get the mowers mowing 10 feet away from you while your trying to hit or mowing a green and not even be half way through it when you pull up because they are talking to the other staff and then when you pull up to tee box (par 3) they hop back on the mower and continue to mow while you stand there for 5 minutes waiting. Or hit a ball by them and they just stop right next to you and sit 5 feet from you with it running waiting for you to hit it. Like pull away and go mow another area don’t sit right there. So disrespectful!!.

Commented on 05/23/2019

Hello Cody. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for your experience during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Deer Track Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

"Poor Course Conditions"

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/18/2019

I was visiting for the weekend, wanted to get a round in. My brother and I went to play and quickly realized how unkept the track is. The fairways were extremely high, the water coolers were warm and tasted awful, and some of the greens were in pretty bad shape.

BUT, the staff was SUPER nice, and let us stay out a little later and we had fun. We thought the price was just a bit high to play in a cow pasture.

Commented on 05/20/2019

Hi, thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are glad to see you rated the rest of your visit with our staff to be great during your round. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Deer Track Golf Course, we hope to see you again soon.

borelddv91's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/14/2019

My lawn has shorter grass then the fairways. Couldn’t tell where the rough ended and the fairway began on some holes. Glad I had a 3 inch tee with me because none of the tee boxes were mowed. The greens were okay but pretty slow. The only saving grace for this course is the island par 3.

Commented on 05/16/2019

Hi, thank you for reviewing Deer Track Golf Course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We are glad to see you rated the greens and the island par 3 well during your round. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing and we hope to see you again soon.

"Disaster area"

Etauljr's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/10/2019

This course is basically unplayable. Rough is uneven, fairways are uneven blotchy and mud. Greens are ok. Attendant told us it only rained 1/2 inch yesterday cause we were skeptical about being able to play but couldn't get a refund cause he instisted it was playable even though we were the only ones there. Well, half an inch my a**. Fairways we're standing water, cart paths were under water. We played 4 holes and quit. Will never come back.

Commented on 05/13/2019

Hello Etauljr. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. With the recent rain we are working to get everything up to par. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing our course, we hope to earn your business again soon.

"Nice layout"

BruiserIrons's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/01/2019
Previously played Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

Fairways were too tall that you could lose your ball. Uneven cuts. Rough very tall. Not to be too critical the course has absorbed a lot of rain and does not drain well

Commented on 05/02/2019

Hello, thank you for reviewing Deer Track Golf Course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. With the recent rain we are working to get everything up to par. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing and we hope to see you again soon.

"Run of the mill course"

u120843516's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/27/2019

This is the closest course to my house. I play here often. The course stays green year round. The staff are always working on improving the grounds. Relatively flat course with high rough. Holds water when it rains.

Commented on 04/29/2019

Hi! We appreciate you taking the time to review Deer Track Golf Course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback about wet conditions to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Your loyalty to our course is valued and we hope you will see improvements the next time you are with us. We hope to see you again soon.

"Has Potential but needs a lot of work"

skyhook79's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/17/2019
First time playing Used cart Windy weather

This course has a lot of potential but it has a long way to go. Fairways were inconsistent,some bad some ok. Greens were really slow and many of them had burn out spots one across the whole green. Would not pay more than $15 to play this course again.

Commented on 04/19/2019

Hello, thank you for reviewing our course, Deer Track Golf Course. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are sorry to hear that the course was not in good condition when you played and will use your feedback to work on making the necessary improvements. We will also make sure to pass this along to our staff. We hope to see you again in the future.

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/06/2019

Commented on 04/08/2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope that you enjoyed your round with us and look forward to seeing us agian. Thanks for visiting us!

"Course"

m19tang's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/04/2019

Course is challenging lots of water holes has been improved with better fairways and better drainage fun course to play

Commented on 04/08/2019

Hi m19tang! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We value your feedback and will use it to work on making the necessary improvements. Our golfers overall experience is extremely valuable to us and we hope that you will give us another chance to show you how we've improved. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

"Good course"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/23/2018

Good for the value, links style, greens are in good condition. Fairways could use some worked a lot of bare spots. Overall, I enjoy this course and recommend it to others.

"Fun round"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/29/2018

The course is not in good condition, but there are some interesting holes and the price was great.

"Poorly maintained"

zakiahmed's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/07/2018

Fairways had 50% grass. Bunkers had no sand but weeds. Greens were good though. Layout was too easy. Not worth the money. I’ll play again if it was $9.99 including carts.

Response from Deer Track Golf Course on 07/09/2018:

Hello, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review your experience with us, we truly appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass it along to our team. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to the 5-star experience that you deserve.

"Greens in great shape"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/05/2018

Nice links style course. Greens in great shape .fairways getting a little rough do to the heat and rain.

"Water water"

LESTER2439544's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/19/2018

The course was much improved from the last time I played but on a hot day of 90° there was no water to drink on the course.

vbaynum's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/16/2018
Previously played Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

would like to walk this course but we rode. Course was in fairly good shape. Staff mentioned some areas in the fairway were burned out due to excess rain and heat which proved to be true. Noticed that areas had already been prepared and seeded. Nice place and will come back.

"This course is a little more difficult"

Vziggas97's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/07/2018

Me and my husband love playing here. They have done some upgrades to make the course a little more difficult. Love the changes and the course!

"Nice course, well maintained."

Bobspizza's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/03/2018

Weather was perfect course was in great shape. Staff was exceptionally nice and helpful.

"Not for me"

uVZXN8121VZ's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/25/2018

Slow pace of play. Waited on every shot. Our group lost balls all day just off the fairway . Could not find balls or too hard to hit out of US Open rough. Course layout was good but course condition tells me to play somewhere else next time.

"Nice layout"

harley6707's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/24/2018

I enjoyed the course. I wished some golfers would understand the meaning of pace of play. If you play slow let the single play through . It's not a hard concept to understand.