Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course

Carts: No

Dress code: Proper golf attire consists of a polo-style shirt with collar, turtleneck or mock turtleneck shirt, and slacks or Bermuda-length shorts.
Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed

Gold/Junior 36 1713 yards N/A N/A

Location is near local attractions at a resort   Great for 9-hole rounds walkers beginners   Challenges include bunkers water hazards narrow fairways

Plays:  Once every three months

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/21/2020

"Fun nine hole, very slow play."

andrewpatrick77's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/04/2020

Had a blast out at Disney’s nine hole. Fun course to play but they need rangers on the course as the pace was extremely slow.

"Beautiful 9 hole Course"

RGBE07EF30087B0DDAD5's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/22/2020

My husband and I enjoyed playing this course for a late afternoon of golf. Great condition and nice layout. This is a walking only course but was an easy and enjoyable walk. The staff was super friendly. The pace was initially slow because there was a Family kickball going on. The starter helped us pass through them so by hole 5, the pace was back on track. We would play again.

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/12/2020

johnhstanley's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/05/2020
First time playing Walked Verified Purchaser

"Pairing is very awkward."

stephenfulton's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/05/2020
First time playing Walked Perfect weather Verified Purchaser

I went to play a quiet round with my wife and the starter puts a single person with us. I really did not expect that and think I should have been given a choice. I could see paring a single person with another single person or a group of guys but not with a couple. This was very disappointing to us. Next time we will probably just leave.

"Great way to start the day!"

Willory32's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/18/2020

First time ever walking a course, and couldn’t have asked for a better experience. We were paired with a couple of super nice gentlemen, and it helped so much that we were all about equal as far as skill. Being from Arkansas, and normally playing on a muni course we found the lushness and wildlife refreshing. There were a few bare spots here and there, but for us it was a great experience. Rental carts are super nice, as is the driving range , pro shop etc.

"Rude Staff and Misleading Deals"

u314159872025's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/13/2020

We booked the round with a cart included. I’ve played many other 9 hole courses and they have allowed carts to be ridden.. They then told me that meant pull carts which was not specified in the reservation. The staff was also very rude and it was on a Disney Property. It was an expensive round for a cheap course and experience and the staff was unhelpful and disrespectful.

Course Layout: Poor

Commented on 04/14/2020

We would like to understand where and how you felt as though you were misled by the listing and that carts were included in your round as Disney's Oak Trail is described as a walking golf course where carts are not allowed.

"Absolutely Magical"

cmlumia's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/11/2019

This is the second time I have played this course. The first time was the hottest day of the year. This time it was beautiful. The course is extremely well kept. The greens are the best I have seen in central Florida, even among the Disney courses. The fairways were plush, and the roughs were deep enough to challenge, but not too deep to lose your ball. I was so pleased with my round. I even played better than normal! Love it!

Jmaves's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/08/2019

"Don’t like foot golf"

heathbosse's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/30/2019

I’m very upset that I have this annual pass with Disney and it seems most times I want to play a round of golf there is only stupid foot golf. Very upsetting Disney!!

Commented on 04/03/2019

Commented on 04/03/2019

"Surprised for Disney?"

Buys's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/09/2019

First time playing this course. Disney usually is the very best but this course is a three star at best. Friendly staff, buckers and greens are perfect. Rest of the course is in rough shape. Certainly not worth the money for just nine holes.

Commented on 03/11/2019

"Nice practice course"

dvannman's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/12/2018
First time playing Walked Perfect weather

Short 9 hole course. Some of the greens are in bad shape. Very short for longer hitters. A good practice course and easy to walk.

"Shaky for a Disney course"

Azalea13's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/01/2018
First time playing Walked Perfect weather

Played with my 12-year old daughter. Was paired with a really nice local couple, from Connecticut originally. They play weekly. First three holes were amazingly bad condition. Disappointed. Pace of play is slow. Back 4 or 5 holes are much better and longer. They appear to be from a part of another course originally. First three are as if you put holes in your backyard. This course could and should be upgraded by Disney so families can enjoy nice conditions. Course is over-played due to family friendliness.

"Good 9 Hole Course"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/09/2018

The layout and course topography are pleasing to the eye and made for a nice walk. We have played this course a number of times over the past 4 to 5 years and found the conditions this year to be fair at best. The fairways were dry and patchy and the greens were inconsistent. The starter at Oak Trails was not the friendliest person that we have met. Fortunately we were paired with two very fine gentlemen from Southern New Jersey and thoroughly enjoyed the round.

"A lot of money for an entry-level course"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/26/2018
Previously played Walked Perfect weather

Arrival, staff and clubhouse are the best part of this course, typical Disney. For a 9 hole, walking course, $40+ was too much considering the conditions are average with several thin areas. The course plays short and easy so it is good for families with kids or newer golfers. Views of wildlife were great with deer, turkeys, birds, etc all around the course. Would play here again if staying right in Disney or if they improve the conditions, otherwise I might play 18 someplace else for the same money.

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/24/2018

"Not Disney Standards!"

Jeffrey5631296's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/13/2018
First time playing Walked Perfect weather Verified Purchaser

Course was in terrible shape. Fairways were thin and the greens had patches of weeds throughout. This course was a big disappointment. Expected great conditions from a Disney course, but not this time.

It was a 9 hole walking course which could have been great fun if it was maintained properly. It was also terribly slow. A foursome in front of us didn't even attempt or consider letting my twosome play through and had 2 foursomes behind us all backed up. Go somewhere else for a quick 9 holes and don't waste your money here.

"Nothing special"

jhott's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/15/2018

I played both this course and OCN tooth course on MLK day. I was not all that impressed with this course. The course conditions were average and for the price of this course not really worth it. Feels like you're paying for the brand name more than the course. It cost me 30 bucks to play plus 6 more for a pull cart. One positive with all disney courses is the wildlife on course. Saw several deer and turkeys on my walk. But if you're looking for a 9 hole walking course I would recommend OCN tooth course.

Commented on 01/16/2018

Thank you for your feedback on your recent round at Walt Disney World® Golf. We apologize for the fact that your were displeased with the facilities and services that your experienced. We hope that you will play our wonderful courses again in time to come, so we can exceed your expectations upon your next visit to Orlando. If you would like to discuss what you and your group encountered during your visit with our management staff, please feel free to reach out to our Leadership by emailing disneygolfreservations@palmergolf.com so that we can help resolve your residual concerns.

"Not what it seems"

Ed5789690's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/03/2018

Odd place. Some of the holes don't fit with the others. I've played the other Disney courses and some of the holes here have the same feel. The other half looked like my back yard. So half the holes are like a real course half are featureless straight always to warm up on.

Commented on 02/17/2018

The design of the Oak Trail course is such that it is suitable for more novice golfers, and those with young family so that they may navigate through the course more easily, and therefore the holes are somewhat shorter and the hazards not quite as challenging as our championship courses.