Pine Trace Golf Club

Metal spikes allowed: Soft spikes only
Dress code: Proper golf attire is required at all times. Collared shirt required (no jeans) between Memorial Day and Labor Day for Gentlemen.
Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard Welcomed

Championship 72 6610 yards 72.0 143
Back 72 6347 yards 71.0 137
Middle 72 6003 yards 69.2 130
Middle (W) 72 6003 yards 75.6 139
Forward 72 4974 yards 70.2 128

"$15 Rider Fee for 4 year old"

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/10/2019
Previously played Used cart Cold weather

I was charged a $15.00 rider fee for my four year old daughter by the manager of the pro shop. There was no one on the course. The idea is to get more young people involved in the sport, charging for a four year old is pathetic. On a positive note the grounds crew out on the course was great and more than made up for the ##### in the pro shop.

"Great layout"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/25/2017

Very interesting course, each hole is unique and challenging. Pace of play was a little slow but I think there were some large group outings ahead of us. Course was in pretty good condition overall, greens were very fast.

"great lay out"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/24/2017

Love the layout of this course . Greens are fast but roll really nice. This is a course that you need to play smart or you can get into alot of trouble. Only complaints would be that in some cases it was difficult or a bit confusing to find the next hole. And it was a bit pricey.

"Awful ranger"

zaphkr's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/11/2017

I played as part of a three group event with colleagues from work. The ranger would not leave us alone. We had several first time players in the group and were playing a scramble. There were no groups behind us and we were waiting on almost every shot yet our groups were identified as the problem by this ranger who even had the audacity to approach my group to suggest that the female player in the group ahead was the reason we were slow (in his mind). He also intimidated other female colleagues of mine into not playing after 7 holes. They were new to golf and felt intimidated and self-conscious. This is not the way to welcome new players to the game or make our group even consider returning. We did speak with the owner after the round and made him aware of the situation.

Commented on 06/17/2018

Couldn't agree more...I live less than a half mile from this beautiful course. I love it, but I refuse to play there anymore because of the rangers. I can't remember a time where I wasn't harrassed by them for multiple reasons. The tact of the rangers is the worst I've seen. I disgusts me to hear the rangers were demeaning to the women and new golfers on the course.

"Nice layout and scenery, fair condition"

Tfitz16's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/24/2014

Played this course over 6 times within the last year. Overall it is a very nice course with a few challenging holes and it has very nice scenery. Not much water at all and the trees (thence name) provide nice backdrop and shade but don't get in the way unless you have an errant shot. However, some of the greens are in bad shape from the rough winter and disease. At least 4 of them were roped off and under repair when I last played. Still doesn't stop me from making this my home course since it is fun to play and usually easy to get on.

Quality of food & beverage: Excellent