Pebble Creek Golf Club

Driving range: No

Walking allowed: Yes, except on weekends before 12pm
Dress code: Proper attire is required.
Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed

"You'll be dying to go back"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/04/2019
First time playing Walked Perfect weather

This was my first time playing Pebble Creek, I wanted to try something new and heard a few good things about this course. I was disappointed there was no driving range but honestly that is my only minor complaint and you really can't call it a complaint. PC doesn't have much in way of a club house and rather a small building with a back patio for outings. The lone pro shop worker at 6:30am was really friendly and offered to get me ( a single golfer) out earlier but I was happy to keep my original tee time. The generous putting green was in great shape and was quicker than I expected, that's when I knew I was in for a real treat. I was paired with a twosome of older gentleman but they were regulars and helped guide me around this fun and somewhat challenging course. I played from the blues because it wasn't that much longer that whites and from what I gathered if you are a longer hitter you will definitely want to opt for the blues. I did like the length of this course because for my first time I think I looked at the shorter holes as a way for my to attack the course more than usual but I was sorely mistaken when I missed a drive and found myself with an unfavorable approach. All in all I would say this is becoming on of my new favorite pubic courses. Since there isn't a whole lot of extras you can really see that all the money goes into the golf and thank god it does because wow what a tremendous golf course. Will be back as soon as possible!

"BruBru"

bruey55's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/14/2017
Previously played Used cart Cold weather

Very nice track. Not long but some very challenging holes. You have some doglegs,water holes long par 3's.I've played here all winter and she's been in very good shape.

"except for the value mediocre"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/14/2016
First time playing Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather

Mediocre layout only fair conditions zero service level at bag drop $75 to ride on the weekend This is a $55 course in good condition It was not in good condition.

Bunkers were good

I would not return

"Disappointing"

t2207's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/06/2016
Previously played Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather

I had been wanting to get back here in the summer to give this course a fair shake after playing only my 3rd round ever here on a November afternoon with aerated greens. We still enjoyed ourselves this past weekend, but there were some things that left us disappointed. Firstly, I have played much nicer courses for less than the $75 we paid. Turf on the fairways was nice, but a lot of dead spots took away from the course. Greens were fine, none too difficult to read and rolled pretty true. Beautifully landscaped too. Some holes have cart path only signs and others don't. We got in trouble for being off the path on a hole where there were no signs. Ranger feverishly waved his arms and shouted at us that is was cart path only - then came over and lectured us about what certain markings indicate. Starter never told us anything nor was there a mention on the scorecard. Also no liquor license. We went to the halfway house expecting to split a couple six packs between are foursome for the back 9 and were told that. Kind of a turn off. Nothing real special about the front 9, lots of water on the back which made it fun and challenging. Not a terrible course by any means, but there were a more than a couple things that irked us to only get 3 stars from me.

"Fun and challenging"

lien0569's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/07/2014
Previously played Played with a group Walked Played 18 holes Good weather

Great track for a very reasonable price. The course provides a good array of shots to challenge all levels of play. Some tough shots but all-in-all very playable. Greens were in great shape and fairly quick for so much rain they've been having, fairways were well kept. Lots of small ponds throughout the course, which I like. Lots of tall trees. It can get busy but the Rangers did a good job keeping things moving. I will definitely be back.

Quality of food & beverage: Average

"This is a fun course to play"

wlscout's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 7/15/2012

We visit from Florida once a year. This is a fun course to play. Hope to play there again next week.