Indian Spring Golf Club

Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed

Yellow 70 5259 yards 64.9 104

Indian Spring Country Club in Evesham is situated right at the heart of the historic town. The golf course is a local favorite that is known for being one of the most affordable rounds in the area. The layout starts with a wide-open front nine that's fairly gentle but don't be fooled, there are more challenges in store on the wooded back nine. Originally opened in 1952, the golf course has matured into a scenic challenge with towering trees shading the fairways and framing the greens. The beautifully maintained landscape earned the course certification as an Audubon International Cooperative Sanctuary. The Indian Spring C.C. layout twists and turns, providing some interesting angles and tricky blind shots. Water doesn't have a prominent presence but there are a few lakes that make an appearance on the back nine.

Location is in the 'burbs   Great for locals beginners walkers   Challenges include bunkers   Great for drinks dinner

"Great for Kids and adults"

Ironchef145's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/25/2018

Great golf course for any type of golfer, my son takes lessons here so we come quite frequently. They don't charge juniors as long as with a paying adult, the prices are fair for the course. The operation 36 lessons have been great for my 12 year old son and has a chance to pass me soon. The pro's Steve, Joe and Curtis are very knowledgeable and patient. Overall good value for money, good bar food, cart girl and decent pro shop. Don't forget their range which is best in area and chipping putting greens.

"a fun course"

slappymoosenutz's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/26/2017
Previously played Used cart Windy weather

This is my second favorite course in the area. Not especially challenging, but still fun. I played on a company league here once a week this past season. The course is usually in very good condition. There seems to always be ongoing maintenance happening at this course - which is a good thing. I like that the management is continually reinvesting money into the course, keeping it fresh and enjoyable. At this course, I don't have to worry about missing the fairway by a couple of feet and then having to take my second shot off of hard packed dirt.

I have a Titelist NXT Tour stuck up in a tree on hole seven. Hands off - it's mine! There is an unofficial mens restroom behind the tee on hole eleven. Hole thirteen is a really fun par three over a pond with large and deep bunkers surrounding the green.

One particular thing that I always judge golf courses by is their ball washers. Clean balls are happy balls. I hate loose and sloppy ball washers! The ball washers at Indian Springs lack soap. Otherwise, they are good.

The bar in the clubhouse is small. Only four beers on tap. If you are lucky, Bianca will be tending the bar - so beautiful!

If you've been thinking about trying out this course, SlappyMooseNutz recommends it.

"Great Time"

jth20jr's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/31/2017
First time playing Used cart Hot weather

I've been playing every Monday in a company league. The course has been great and the staff the best.

"We got Robbed!"

DNICE123's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/27/2016
Previously played Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather

Played this course plenty of times just not in the past 3 years. Paid 61.00 for a dog track type course. Course was in horrible shape. Just horrible. Then to charge 61.00 to play was the icing on the cake. Very disappointed. Had friends from out of state and was embarassed bringing them here and getting charged what we got charged. Only good thing was the restaurant. Food was good. Stay away from the course

"It's all about the details and coffee or lack thereof!"

DixeTinCup's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/26/2015

I was very excited to play at Indian Springs as I had recently seen the course in immaculate conditions. Had a very early tee time 6:30 am (my choice). Arrived on time and no food or beverages available...no coffee or even water for that matter. For the record it was 90 degree's that morning on its was up to 95 by 10 am. Really disappointed and non-caffeinated headed to the first tee where I was met with an grumpy old starter/ranger who gruff-ed to my friend and I to keep up with the group ahead of us...there was 2 groups ahead on the 1st tee??? Obvious and unnecessary badgering is a bad way to start the round. Teed off and played first two holes, great pace of play. I head up to the 3rd tee box and tried to wash my ball, come to find there is no water in the ball washer...OK I'm thinking maybe just a fluke. NOPE, all remaining 15 holes dry as a bone! Next issue, no beverage cart person/girl anywhere to be found. No water coolers on the course until hole #14...what the heck. On the turn at 8:30 am, went to the club house to "Marco's restaurant" and the window hot dog stand....again no one around, restaurant still closed and hot dog stand still locked up and closed. Now I'm getting annoyed...I can understand being closed at 6:30 am, but 8 AM coffee should be available as well as breakfast sandwiches...again what the heck! I continue on my parched round and finally at 10 am, the cart girl finally makes an appearance when I'm on the 17th hole. I ask if she has food...nope, just crackers...not even freaking soft pretzels...again what the heck. I bought my 2 bottles of Gatorade and proceed to drank the entire first one in front of the very late appearing cart girl! Honestly, for a course in such good playing conditions, I was very disappointed with the lack of details, poor customer service, grumpy rangers harassing us all morning even though there was absolutely no one behind us and most importantly NO COFFEE or FOOD until 10 am! Guess I'm sticking to my once a year round at this joke of a course. Will try again next year, maybe they will buy a clue. One more thing, definitely not worth the $62 it cost me!

Quality of food & beverage: Poor

"Not in the best of shape"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/27/2014
First time playing Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

i live in DE and my parents live in New Jersey and i hoped this course was worth the hr drive, but mistaken. I would not drive farther than 8 to 10 min to go to this course again.

Quality of food & beverage: Poor

"Enjoyable Day"

Rick2329449's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/20/2014
First time playing Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather

Met by the staff who were extremely friendly and helpful. There was no wait and our group moved along quickly throughout the course.
The tee boxes ad greens were in really good condition as well as the rest of the course.

"Played on a Damp October Day"

jcoan59's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/13/2014
First time playing Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Poor weather Verified Purchaser

Very nice staff in the pro shop. Small little waits around some of the holes as another foursome were ahead of us.

Course was being groomed as we played, and was in very good shape.

A few of the tee boxes were full of wet leaves, but that's understandable on a windy October day.

Greens were fast and a bit hilly. Much more difficult than the municipal courses I am used to in Ocean County.

Quality of food & beverage: Average

"The course was good for beginners"

Kathleen5632861's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/12/2014

There were people behind us playing and the three people behind them were aggravated so they skipped a hole and got infront of us which slowed us up because there were two walkers infont of them. They should of never skipped a hole without the rangers permission. The walkers were originally infront of us & we were all playing at a good pace.

"Fun course"

Evan7761886's avatar
Plays:  Once every three months

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/03/2014

This was a fun course to play with tons of challenges.

"Great discounted rate"

Ritter89's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/09/2014

First time to NJ found this deal on GN. Only paid $17, great value for this course.
Layout was open with back and forth fairways but plenty wide. Smaller style greens with plenty of trouble around them made for accurate approach shots. Would recommend this course for a fun round !

"Spring for a round"

notaprobutliketogo's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/01/2014
Previously played Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather

I have been to this course on several occasions and have never really had a bad experience. I was expecting the Labor Day crowd to slow down the pace, but this wasn't the case as we completed all 18 under 3:45. Pro Shop guy was pleasant and the golfnow deal golden. Only frustrating design of the course is the extremely high grass that helps line the different holes and splits up the longer fairways. Your not finding anything in that grass, so if your not pinpoint accurate be sure to bring a few extra balls.

"Poor management trumps the experience once again"

ptbgolfer's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/18/2014

So we booked a hot deal on golfnow to play a course I've logged no less than 100 rounds on in the last 10 years. This experience will do it. They were aerating the fairways during play....that's right, the fairways were loaded with huge plugs that required you to clear off the area around your ball and your feet on every shot. Ridiculous as there was no rollout in the fairways and you couldn't play a bump and run at all because of the conditions. Now if there were some aeration holes that would've been one thing but you DON'T open the course for play while doing this people. Inexcusable! I'm out.......

"Vast improvement"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/17/2014
Previously played Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather

We played after waiting almost a year for the conditions to improve. What a great surprise ! The greens were the fastest I have ever seen them and I have been playing here for years. The fairways were in good shape and the pace of play was just under 4 hours. We did tee off at 7:10 am. We will put this course back on our rotation.

"Favorite course"

ramcoachmb's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/28/2014
Previously played Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

I am not a great golfer but Iam improving. this is a fun well maintained golf that is not too hard or too easy.

"Course steadily improving"

Lou9495333's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/27/2014
Previously played Walked Verified Purchaser

I play with a foursome and we play here every month or so. It's one of the nicer public tracks in the area. There's a range around the corner and the putting green is consistent with the regular greens. This course was vandalized a couple of years ago and it was a shame. They put some money into improvements over the last winter and spring and it looks good. Staff is great, food is great, fairways and greens are in good shape, what else can you ask for?

Quality of food & beverage: Excellent

"Greens need help"

tyler2572171's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/26/2014
Previously played Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Average weather

Other than the greens, the course was in good shape. For some reason the greens were scraggly, with many foot prints around the hole. ( We didn't have rain to effect this.) Good layout, enough challenges to make it interesting, and a quick round. Overall enjoyable time

"Great Hot Deal"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/17/2014
Previously played Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

Luckily the pace of play was 3 hours since it was extremely hot, but could not pass up the great value on the Hot Deal.

Course is in nice shape, management is doing an excellent job maintaining course conditions.

Nice day on the links!

"Best value in South Jersey"

davidmichaelmaloney's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/14/2014

Great course for price! A plus bunkers, fairways and teeboxes in good shape. Greens needed a little bit of work. Overall good course for $37 on the weekend. Only complaint was the pace of play, took 5 hours to play 18...

Quality of food & beverage: Excellent

"This course is fairly easy and was in great shape."

u861202358's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/07/2014

I went to NJ to visit family and decided to bring the clubs down from NYC. After playing the municipal courses in NYC for the past several outings, I have lots of patience with slow play. I am please to say that on the front side we didn t have to wait hardly ever. Just at the par 3's. Although during the back 9 we waited consistently before each whole. This was kinda annoying but it was a beautiful day and what do expect.

Quality of food & beverage: Fair