Golden Pheasant Golf Club

Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard Welcomed

tommooney's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/14/2019
Previously played Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

"Staff couldn’t have been nicer"

loudemarino17's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/07/2019

The gentleman in the Pro shop was one of the nicest persons I’ve ever met. He went out of his way to tell us about the course since it was the first time we were playing it.The course itself has some very nice holes. The greens were a little bit slow, because all the rain they had before. I recommend this course all types of offers

Response from Golden Pheasant Golf Club on 06/14/2019:

Thank you for playing Golden Pheasant Golf Club for the first time. Your kind words and positive feedback are much appreciated. Thanks for recommending our golf course to others as well. Come back soon!

"Wish I could play here more often"

Joe7150426's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/01/2019

I jumped on an early round here this past Saturday as the MDW25 code helped me to reach the price. I really enjoyed the course. The starter was very friendly and paired me up with 2 guys around my skill level. We teed off around 6am and cruised through the course in about 3.5 hours. My biggest take away was that the greens were amazing. The pin positions were pretty tough, I imagine because of the outing/tournament that was going out later in the day, but it was a fun challenge. I would love to play this course more often. I'll be keeping my eye out for more opportunities.

Response from Golden Pheasant Golf Club on 06/11/2019:

Thank you for playing Golden Pheasant Golf Club for the first time, Joe! We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your round and we hope to see you again soon. Be sure to follow us on social media for the latest course news and specials!

"Great Friday on the Links"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/31/2019

All staff is very friendly and got a great price on a hot deal special.

Due to the vast amount of rainfall in the last few days the course was extremely wet and cart path only.

Course was I never great shape and the greens were fast but fair,

Nice to finish in four hours on a Friday morning.

Will definitely be back!

Response from Golden Pheasant Golf Club on 06/11/2019:

Thank you for playing Golden Pheasant Golf Club! We appreciate your kind words regarding the course conditions, pace of play, and our friendly staff. We're glad to hear you'll be back!

"Definitely a repeat"

Jeffrey6275494's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/27/2019

Fun course to play, was in great shape. Greens are good, some tee boxes may need a little TLC. Electric carts, beer cart, food stand setup at the club house selling hot dogs and hamburgers. I would definitely play here again.

Response from Golden Pheasant Country Club on 05/29/2019:

Thank you for playing Golden Pheasant Country Club for the first time, Jeffrey. We appreciate your kind words about our course conditions, food & beverage, and overall how much fun it is to play our golf course. Come back soon!

"Makes me sick"

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/18/2019

It makes me sick thinking about the experience I had here yesterday. Got there 30 min early to settle in and got rushed to the first tee by the staff only to wait 15 minute before teeing off on every hole. We ended up leaving after 9, which took 3 hours to complete. What a waste of money and waste of a nice property.

Response from Golden Pheasant Country Club on 05/29/2019:

Thank you for playing Golden Pheasant Country Club. We sincerely apologize if the pace of play was much slower than normal. We hope you'll consider giving us another try in the near future.

"First Time"

RHessian94's avatar
Age:  Under 25

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/17/2019

It was my first time checking out Golden Pheasant. You can tell they do a lot of business due to the annual golf outing that shows up every year.

I only played 9 out of 18 holes due to the weather that was coming our way. However, the back nine does look challenging. Hole 8 isn't as easy as it seems (which is awesome).

Friendly staff, very helpful where play was concerned. As you drive down the path on hole 8 to the green, you notice a nice brand new cart path. A lot of the holes starting from one need to adopt what has gone on for number 8. I feel its best that all of the cart paths start to be repaved. Will be back but, need to check out other courses first

Response from Golden Pheasant Country Club on 05/29/2019:

Thank you for playing Golden Pheasant Country Club for the first time! Your positive feedback is much appreciated and we're sorry to hear you only got to play 9 holes due to the weather. Come back soon for a full 18!

"Still a Golden gem"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/17/2019

Hadn’t played this course in 6 or 7 years and it seems to have definitely taken a step up in terms of course conditions. The course is not real long, but played from the tips at 6200, it is a legitimate enough par 72 with interesting holes of all kinds, some long and straight like par 5’s 1 and 10, plenty of dogleg 4’s, and some really nice medium to long par 3’s with rolling hills throughout and enough water and trap work to make it an overall attractive layout. Just watch out for a couple middle holes on the front that have blind shots and close adjacent fairways to keep you on the lookout for shots flying at and over your head. Overall great Hot deal from Golf Now.

Response from Golden Pheasant Country Club on 05/29/2019:

Thank you for playing Golden Pheasant Country Club for the first time in several years. We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed the course conditions and we appreciate your 4-star overall rating. Come back soon!

daveraabe2503's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/11/2019

Response from Golden Pheasant Country Club on 05/15/2019:

Thank you for playing Golden Pheasant Country Club, Dave. We're sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars. We hope you'll consider giving us another try in the near future.

"Above-Par like my scoresheet"

YaboiGY's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/28/2019

Course is not kept extremely well. Fairways were nicely kept but the rough was DEEP even just inches off of some fairways. Recommend if you get it for cheap but not worth the 64 dollar price tag in the AM

Response from Golden Pheasant Country Club on 05/15/2019:

Thank you for playing Golden Pheasant Country Club. Your kind words and feedback are much appreciated. We're sorry to hear you didn't enjoy hitting out of the rough. We hope you'll consider giving us another try in the near future.

"Needs some work"

bfriz88's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/16/2019
Previously played Used cart Windy weather

Living locally, I've played Golden Pheasant many times over the years. It's a nice layout, in a nice setting. The staff is always friendly. However, I know it's early in the season, but the course needs some work. It just never gets better. I will say the greens were the quickest I ever remember. But the fairway grass is always thin, the rough patchy and clumpy, and the tee boxes lacking some grass. With some TLC, this could be a better conditioned course.

"Average course"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/14/2019

If you’re looking for a quality course or a good layout, look elsewhere. If you need to get out and hit some balls and can get it cheap it’s ok. The staff is great and the best part of the course by far. Lots of dog legs that require less then driver and usually just an iron off the tee. This includes a “par 5”. Making players hit an iron off the tee on a par 5 should be banned from golf. You can choose to do it yourself, but it shouldn’t be a requirement do to course layout.

Response from Golden Pheasant Country Club on 04/18/2019:

Thank you for playing Golden Pheasant Country Club. We're sorry to hear you didn't fully enjoy our unique course layout but we appreciate your kind words regarding our staff. We hope you'll consider giving us another try in the near future.

"Great local course"

jklepadlo50's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/07/2019

I always enjoy playing at Golden Pheasant the course is in pretty good effort early spring and has most of the greens looking good. The best part of the course is the availability of tee times and ability to get through a round fairly fast. I wish the course would add a driving range at some point. If your in the area or willing to come down I recommend you play here

Response from Golden Pheasant Country Club on 04/18/2019:

Thank you for playing Golden Pheasant Country Club! We appreciate your positive feedback regarding the course conditions and pace of play. Thanks for recommending our golf course to others in the area as well. Come back soon!

"Early spring round"

MarkMolyneux's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/07/2019

Played a fun round with three very friendly and accommodating gentlemen on a beautiful spring day. I realized that this was my first round at Golden Pheasant since 1979. I had set up the round on golfnow the night before. The place was quite busy but pace of play was excellent. I played a course that was somewhat shorter than what I'm accustomed to but I still found the track to be challenging and fun. #17 is a very interesting short 4. The par 3s play nicely. BUrgers and dogs at the turn were grilled outside and delish! Pro shop staff and starter were very cordial. I don't live too close (CC Philadelphia) but I'll go back now! Thanks to my playing partners and our hosts at Golden Pheasant. Great day!

Response from Golden Pheasant Country Club on 04/11/2019:

Thanks for teeing it up at Golden Pheasant Country Club again, Mark! We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed every part of your experience at our golf course. We hope you don't wait another 40 years to come back!

"Beautiful Day"

Benwicker1975's avatar
Plays:  Once every three months

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/30/2019

The course is really getting into shape. Greens were quick, tees were in decent shape, pace of play was best I’ve seen in years. We had a nice round.

Response from Golden Pheasant Country Club on 04/11/2019:

Awesome! Thank you for playing Golden Pheasant Country Club, Ben. We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed the condition of the course and the pace of play. Come back for another round soon!

"The greens were beautiful!"

hurdeler1's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/29/2019
Previously played Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

Despite all the bad wet weather we have been having the course is in pretty good shape. The greens are in great shape and faast.

Response from Golden Pheasant Country Club on 04/11/2019:

Thank you for playing Golden Pheasant Country Club! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback. Let's hope for some more golf-friendly weather in the near future. Come back soon!

"Just waking up"

tomcstinson's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/27/2019

Course was ok for the early spring. Greens were flat and smooth and fast. Fairways were mostly dry & no rough, yet. Played in 3:45 hrs. No one behind or in front of us!!

Response from Golden Pheasant Country Club on 04/11/2019:

Thank you for playing Golden Pheasant Country Club, Tom! We appreciate your positive feedback and we're excited for the course to continue to get better as we move into the season. Come back soon!

Zappone's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/24/2019

Response from Golden Pheasant Country Club on 04/11/2019:

Thanks for the 4 stars! Come back soon.

Bill3317695's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/23/2019

Response from Golden Pheasant Country Club on 04/11/2019:

Thank you for the 5 stars, Bill! Come back to Golden Pheasant Country Club again soon.

Gregory4812075's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/20/2019

Response from Golden Pheasant Country Club on 04/11/2019:

Thank you for playing Golden Pheasant Country Club. Gregory. We appreciate you taking notice of the improvements we're making to get the course in great condition. Come back soon!